Version 1.8.7 is out and brings quite a few new tools to the table. Check out the changelog below and most importantly do an update and have a hands on experience with the new version.
- Added: Admin: Visual feedback for widget alignment and width in WP Editor for all widgets
- Added: Admin: More subtle visual feedback in WP Editor focused on highlighting widget-specific properties for the following widgets: Image, List, Heading, Syntax Highlighter, Blockquote, Video, Post/Page/Custom Feeds, Button, Services, Testimonials, Gallery, Pricing Box
- Added: Admin: Clearfloat option for most of the Widgets for an easier control of content alignment and positioning relative to one another
- Added: Admin: Toggle visibility option for all widgets allowing for quick toggle of a widget without the need to delete/remove it. It’s accessible both in Widget Modal Edit under the Misc section or upon hovering over the item in WP Editor with Builder tab active
- Changed: Admin: Widget Icons: Syntax Highlighter, Video, Button, Tabs, Posts Feed, Custom Posts Feed, Pages Feed, Rich Text, Services, Testimonials, Blockquote, Divider, Google Map
- Changed: Admin: Reorganised Widget Metabox – separated columns from widgets
- Fixed: Admin: Jerky behaviour of content generated with Ether Content Builder when loading WP Editor just before Ether Builder css gets applied
- Change: Admin: CSS tweaks, revisited some styles
- Fixed: Admin: Disapearing widgets
- Updated: Admin: Ether > Builder settings page
- Fixed: Front-end: Behaviour of some non-aligned widgets when placed adjacently to a left/right floated one for the following widgets: Blockquote, Message, Lists
- Fixed: Front-end: Image Widget not showing in all IE + Image Widget related whitespace bug in Chrome
- Fixed: Front-end: Sliders getting 0 width when aligned
Fixed: Front-end: Gallery Widget “Elements Height” field not getting applied with default “Image Mode”
- Fixed: Front-end: Gallery Widget “Image Mode” “Fit” fits image within container right now instead of stretching it with no regard to image ratio
- Added: Gallery Widget “Elements Height” Custom option
Update sent to CodeCanyon queue, available right away via auto-update feature.
Ether Builder 1.8.1 available via auto update feature. Should be available on CodeCanyon in 24 hours.
So yeah, new twitter api require oauth, so i decided to get rid of server side twitter feeds.
Right now twitter feed in the Ether Builder is powered by TwitterFetcher. Everything will look and work the same with one exception.
Instead of passing twitter username you have to pass twitter widget id now. Here is how you get it (text from TwitterFetcher’s page):
### HOW TO CREATE A VALID ID TO USE: ###
Go to www.twitter.com and sign in as normal, go to your settings page.
Go to “Widgets” on the left hand side.
Create a new widget for what you need eg “user timeline” or “search” etc.
Feel free to check “exclude replies” if you dont want replies in results.
Now go back to settings page, and then go back to widgets page, you should
see the widget you just created. Click edit.
Now look at the URL in your web browser, you will see a long number like this:
Use this as your ID below instead!
Patch will be available on CodeCanyon soon, in the meantime you can request this patch via email firstname.lastname@example.org