Some small tweaks and improvements i made over the last few days:
- Listen to tunes without an account
- When you enter the page of a specific tune and nothing is on, it will play automatically
- Fixed info crawled by facebook bot
- “Add to queue” button next to “Buy” and “Favorite” buttons
- Volume control
- Random tunes in the bottom bar
You can now check out your (or others) favorite tunes, check out listen history and investigate following/followers. Also added some more caching, fixed some minor bugs.
YEAP! Mobile version just got one step closer.
So yeah, another update, this time it is more focused on behind the scenes:
- Discover pages, you can now browse popular, new or random tunes
- New, simplified genre list. There are 11 genres you can submit your tunes to.
- Removed useless year field in the upload form
- Genre field is required in the upload form (subgenre is optional)
- Fixed \”time ago\” date format
- Fixed search
- Added popular tags in the footer
- Added \”buy\” buttons on the tune page
- Added cache system for the feeds
Right now i am working on fixing css issues on windows. Also, mobile version should be available over the next couple of days.
You can now add tunes you like to favorites. It is not just a way to store your special tunes, it is also your appreciation and +1 point in the ranking.
Right now, all the tunes on the front page are sorted by score which is calculated based on favorites count, play count and creation date. I will write some more about it later.
We added a bunch of new things:
- invintation queue
- comment system
- profile editing
- new profile page