Ether Builder 1.3.1
- Fixed: parse error for sidebar widgets
Ether Builder 1.3
- Added: Two-way support for sidebar widgets. You can use sidebar widgets in Ether Builder and the other way around!
- Added: Grid Slider functionality included (works with gallery, testimonials and services widget)
- Fixed: Colorbox conflict if a theme already had colorbox included
Planned in the next major update:
- WPML compatibility
- New widgets: Flickr, facebook, pricing tables, call to action bars.
- Alternative styles for existing widgets
- Coffee machine ;-)
- Looking forward to hearing your requests!
Just letting you know that we’ve rolled out a small Ether theme update. Changelog below.
- fixed 500 Internal server error on windows servers
- fixed super topbar margins and compact header mode
- fixed jumpy drag & drop interface in content builder
As promised earlier today, Woohoo! is now free to play for everyone. You can still donate if you wish ;)
It’s also worth mentioning that we’re planning to release Woohoo in html5 canvas some time later. Will it be the same? No. We have a few ideas on our minds that in theory at least sound as good alternatives to what’s out there on the market already. Stay tuned ;)
We’ll be rolling an update shortly with a free version of Woohoo!
The info on the site has been already updated, the game will be soon as well, stay tuned!
You can still donate, get a key and a shiny star in the ranks, other than that it’s totally free of charge.
Hi! We’re happy to announce that websnooker claimed the award of the best polished game on the Game On competition held by Mozilla Labs! Thanks to everyone who contributed!
Other than that we’re currently working on improving what’s there already. We have just updated Websnooker with some bugfixes and cosmetic gameplay changes.
One of the next things we’ll be focusing on are different game modes. Since everyone loves 8-ball so much this is our closest target.
Please remember this is alpha and if you happen to find some bugs please let us know, either via feedback button on the right or on irc channel – #websnooker @ quakenet.org
We will be back with some more updates sometime soon!
Slightly delayed but there they are!
We’ve sent the keys to the email addresses entered in the game settings. Some of the top10 players haven’t filled them in so if you’re one of them and still would like to acquire the key please update your email address in the game settings and let us know either here by comments or by email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Good job everyone!
The contest has ended and we have our happy winners. Well, most of them are us and/or our friends but there are a few quite attached players we don’t know in person which we’re really happy to see coming back every now and then! Big ups to you, keep it up! Thanks!;) We’ll have the keys sent over to you shortly.
Another update is out there!
This one includes bugfixes and a few new maps:
- Quickrun and kobex got redesigned – they are more beginner friendly now.
- Added new easy tracks – spartan, trigger, magnetpie
- Added new medium tracks – uberswitch, corridor and horizontal fun (this one’s to be considered test/alpha version though:p)
- A few more minor updates to the current tracks
- Minor website updates – added rank tracker on the homepage
- No sounds included in this relase. However, our sound dudes are still working on them and have done really great work so far! Stay tuned!
Autoupdate doesn’t work yet so if you have downloaded woohoo already please re-download it again. Hopefully we’ll get rid of that issue pretty soon. Once again sorry for all the inconvenience!
If you have any complaints on the current maps set we’d be happy to hear from you. There’s still a lot to do and we’ll be finetuning them for some time yet anyway so your say matters to us!
Win a free Woohoo! copy for you or your girlfriend!
Yes, you got that right, it’s Woohoo! giveaway time and we’re handing out a few extra keys for free to the most avid fans. The rules? Pretty simple! Just get in the top 10 in the ranks by the end of the month and the key is yours!
REGISTRATION KEY will be EMAILED to the address you filled in your game settings so make sure it’s valid!