Woohoo Drive! second release – introducing some big changes
After recieving some great and very well pointed out feedback from some of you guys we’re introducing some important user interface changes that will hopefully attract you more to Woohoo!
- http://woohoodrive.com/woohoo-0.8.0.rar (Windows)
- http://woohoodrive.com/woohoo-0.8.0.tar.gz (Linux)
There’s also a new promo video:
- Added a thorough and comprehensive tutorial level
- Renamed level difficulty names so that they are more suggestive to the first time visitor
- Levels are sorted more properly now with regards to their difficulty
- You can now earn medal awards for completing each map.
- Map ranking displays after you’ve completed each map
- Main menu/save demo/play again/next map options display after you’ve completed a map.
- Some changes to the overall game visuals
- Improved visibility
- Minor level fixes and adjustments
- Added turbo material in a few places
- Cleaned up hud
- Spiced up level editor
- Choose from 5 different rig skins to match your style!
- Added default and player personal best time ghosts!
Some of the chnages we’ve made require redownloading Woohoo! If you’ve downloaded Woohoo! already, please do again. From now on, there will be autoupdate included so you will not have to worry about anything anymore hopefully. Sorry for all the inconvenience!
Looking forward to hearing your ffedback and good luck on your way for the top ranks! Speaking of ranks, we’ll be rolling a little contest shortly to give out a few premium keys for the most avid and dedicated players, stay tuned in!
You must be logged in to post a comment.