Version 1.5.1 released on November 28, 2014
- Added: Can now add custom classes to form added to a page. Either via [form id=”10″ class=”custom-class”] or in the “Misc” section when adding the form through Ether Content Builder
- Fixed: Declaration of ether_form_divider_widget::widget() should be compatible with ether_form_widget::widget($widget, $input = Array, $errors = Array) in /wp-content/plugins/ether-forms/modules/form-widget.php on line 2049
- Fixed: Misc Errors when browsing form entries via WP admin
- Fixed: Non-Form elements such as Message boxes, images etc won’t show up anymore in the Form Entry when browsing entries via WP admin
- Fixed: Non-static method ether_form::get_entry() should not be called statically in wp-content/plugins/ether-forms/modules/form.php on line 1255
- Updated: user roles to user capabilities in scripts utilising specific WP functions
You must be logged in to post a comment.