You can now check out your (or others) favorite tunes, check out listen history and investigate following/followers. Also added some more caching, fixed some minor bugs.
YEAP! Mobile version just got one step closer.
So yeah, another update, this time it is more focused on behind the scenes:
- Discover pages, you can now browse popular, new or random tunes
- New, simplified genre list. There are 11 genres you can submit your tunes to.
- Removed useless year field in the upload form
- Genre field is required in the upload form (subgenre is optional)
- Fixed \”time ago\” date format
- Fixed search
- Added popular tags in the footer
- Added \”buy\” buttons on the tune page
- Added cache system for the feeds
Right now i am working on fixing css issues on windows. Also, mobile version should be available over the next couple of days.
You can now add tunes you like to favorites. It is not just a way to store your special tunes, it is also your appreciation and +1 point in the ranking.
Right now, all the tunes on the front page are sorted by score which is calculated based on favorites count, play count and creation date. I will write some more about it later.
The last few months have been full of changes. We’ve redesigned many aspects of the plugin, resolved some long standing core issues, as well as updated the user interface completely. The updates should be more steady from now on. To keep everything balanced, there’s a new promo video as well – check it out over here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfT-SCW2f7E
- Fixed: Front-End: Tabs & Accordion widget always getting auto focused on page load
- Fixed: Live Previews: got hidden in the previous WP 4.0 compatibility update, show properly now
- Updated: Brand new video preview
We added a bunch of new things:
- invintation queue
- comment system
- profile editing
- new profile page