Ether Builder 1.8.8 is out! Feature frenzy continues!
- Changed: Admin: Widget Preview Styles in main editor: Divider, Heading, Tabs, Accordion
- Fixed: Admin: Slider navigation style switcher (8 different types available)
- Fixed: Front-end: Table content not getting 100% width of the table by default
- Fixed: Front-end: Slider navigation position shift gets applied properly now
- Fixed: Front-end: Slider navigation dark theme variants get applied now (before this light were selected regardles of Theme field selected value)
- Fixed: Front-end: Several Slider issues with more than one slider on a page
- Changed: Front-end: Styles for the following widgets: Tabs, Accordion, Button, Testimonials, Blockquote
- Added: Tab Icons with Customizable Color (powered by WP DashIcons) for the following widgets: Tabs, Accordion
- Addded: Button Widget Icons; 2 predefined styles: Thin Border & Flat Color
- Added: 1 new border style for Image Widget + Old styles tweaks
- Addded: Live Previews for: Image Border Style, Blockquote, Button, Testimonials, Services, Slider Nav Live Preview for all Widgets utilising Grid Slider (Services, Testimonials, Gallery, Flickr Feed, Twitter Feeed, Post Feed, Page Feed, Custom Post Feed)
- Addded: Blockquote Widget Options: Author and Url
Ether Builder 1.8.7 is out, packing lots of nice new features!
Version 1.8.7 is out and brings quite a few new tools to the table. Check out the changelog below and most importantly do an update and have a hands on experience with the new version.
- Added: Admin: Visual feedback for widget alignment and width in WP Editor for all widgets
- Added: Admin: More subtle visual feedback in WP Editor focused on highlighting widget-specific properties for the following widgets: Image, List, Heading, Syntax Highlighter, Blockquote, Video, Post/Page/Custom Feeds, Button, Services, Testimonials, Gallery, Pricing Box
- Added: Admin: Clearfloat option for most of the Widgets for an easier control of content alignment and positioning relative to one another
- Added: Admin: Toggle visibility option for all widgets allowing for quick toggle of a widget without the need to delete/remove it. It’s accessible both in Widget Modal Edit under the Misc section or upon hovering over the item in WP Editor with Builder tab active
- Changed: Admin: Widget Icons: Syntax Highlighter, Video, Button, Tabs, Posts Feed, Custom Posts Feed, Pages Feed, Rich Text, Services, Testimonials, Blockquote, Divider, Google Map
- Changed: Admin: Reorganised Widget Metabox – separated columns from widgets
- Fixed: Admin: Jerky behaviour of content generated with Ether Content Builder when loading WP Editor just before Ether Builder css gets applied
- Change: Admin: CSS tweaks, revisited some styles
- Fixed: Admin: Disapearing widgets
- Updated: Admin: Ether > Builder settings page
- Fixed: Front-end: Behaviour of some non-aligned widgets when placed adjacently to a left/right floated one for the following widgets: Blockquote, Message, Lists
- Fixed: Front-end: Image Widget not showing in all IE + Image Widget related whitespace bug in Chrome
- Fixed: Front-end: Sliders getting 0 width when aligned
Fixed: Front-end: Gallery Widget “Elements Height” field not getting applied with default “Image Mode”
- Fixed: Front-end: Gallery Widget “Image Mode” “Fit” fits image within container right now instead of stretching it with no regard to image ratio
- Added: Gallery Widget “Elements Height” Custom option
Ether Builder 1.8.6 (WordPress 3.9 compatibility update)
Update sent to CodeCanyon queue, available right away via auto-update feature.
Ether Builder 1.8.1 (WordPress 3.8 update)
Ether Builder 1.8.1 available via auto update feature. Should be available on CodeCanyon in 24 hours.
Changes in the twitter feed
So yeah, new twitter api require oauth, so i decided to get rid of server side twitter feeds.
Right now twitter feed in the Ether Builder is powered by TwitterFetcher. Everything will look and work the same with one exception.
Instead of passing twitter username you have to pass twitter widget id now. Here is how you get it (text from TwitterFetcher’s page):
### HOW TO CREATE A VALID ID TO USE: ###
Go to www.twitter.com and sign in as normal, go to your settings page.
Go to “Widgets” on the left hand side.
Create a new widget for what you need eg “user timeline” or “search” etc.
Feel free to check “exclude replies” if you dont want replies in results.
Now go back to settings page, and then go back to widgets page, you should
see the widget you just created. Click edit.
Now look at the URL in your web browser, you will see a long number like this:
Use this as your ID below instead!
Patch will be available on CodeCanyon soon, in the meantime you can request this patch via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Extended license for Ether Builder
Extended license for Ether Builder is available via CodeCanyon. More info about CodeCanyon licensing here.
Theme integration tutorial will be available soon.
Ether Builder 1.7.5 (500 Internal server error hotfix)
- fixed 500 internal server error
Ether Builder 1.7.4
- Fixed: issue with thesis theme
- Fixed: Ether Builder takes into account password protected posts
- Fixed: Simplekey theme issue
- Fixed: Visual composer compatibillity
- Fixed: Rich Text
- Added: TED video support for video widget
- Added: Video support for Services widget (youtube, vimeo, ted, blip)
- Added: Start item position for sliders (Gallery, Testimonials, Services widgets)
- Changed: Documentation updates (mainly regarding custom CSS rules)
- Fixed: Navigation arrows getting partially cut off in Gallery Widget
- Added: Custom label for Rich Text widget
- Fixed: Rich Text widget error in sidebar widgets
Ether Builder 1.7.3
- Fixed: jQuery 2.0 compatibility
- Fixed: Removed conditional ( ! user_can_richedit()) – rich text editor should be more stable now
- Fixed: “wp-includes/js/tinymce/langs/en.js 404” Error
- Fixed: Ether does not use built in get_called_class function as it caused too many problems in cases where 3rd party theme/plugin used own implementation of the function and ether assumed it to be a core function (Double from prev update)
- Fixed: removed deprecated wp_tiny_mce() function from builder.php
- Added: support for https protocol when including css/js
Ether Builder 1.7.2
- Fixed: bug with generating wrong slugs (caused by sidebar widgets using wp_query and the_post when moving them from sidebars to builder)
- Fixed: Ether does not use built in get_called_class function as it caused too many problems in cases where 3rt party theme/plugin used own implementation of the function and ether assumed it to be a core function
- Fixed: Lightbox issues
- Added: Resave with the same name to update layouts
- Fixed: IE7 Columns issues
- Fixed: IE7 Form Fields issues