- Updated: Admin: Widgets: Image, Divider, Heading, Plain Text
- Added: Admin: Toggle visibility option for all widgets allowing for quick toggle of a widget without the need to delete/remove it. It’s accessible both in Widget Modal Edit under the Misc section or upon hovering over the item in WP Editor with Builder tab active
Version 1.3.3 just arrived with some core tweaks. More good stuff coming in the next weeks, stay tuned!
- Changed: Admin: Reorganised Widget Metabox – separated columns from widgets
- Fixed: Admin: Jerky behaviour of content generated with Ether Content Builder when loading WP Editor just before Ether Builder css gets applied
- Change: Admin: CSS tweaks, revisited some styles
- Fixed: Admin: Disapearing widgets
Update sent to CodeCanyon queue, available right away via auto-update feature.
- Fixed: Error preventing from accessing form entries
- Fixed: Styling of entries sent via email
We are happy to announce that we have launched the new plugin – Ether Forms.
Ether Form Builder WordPress Plugin is a form building tool aided with visual composer allowing creation of complex form layouts easily. It comes equipped with all commonly used form elements as well as some extra widgets accessible via interactive Drag & Drop interface. No coding knowledge required. Ether Forms is an integral branch of Ether Content Builder – largely popular top content composer for WordPress.