- Added: Ether Builder configuration page: Define what Custom Post Types use Ether Builder and what widgets to display in it. Set builder as a default tab. More options to come soon!
- Added: Color picker for color inputs
- Added: Flickr feed widget with built-in gallery-like gridslider options
- Added: Adding custom classes for some widgets
- Added: Three predefined button styles – small, medium and big
- Added: Show/hide address bubble in google map
- Added: Heading widget -> h1 tag option added
- Added: Blockquote styles
- Added: toggle on-hover titles for images in gallery widget
- Added: Frame type select for image and gallery widget
- Added: Pricing table widget
- Added: Pricing box widget
- Added: Services widget style selectbox
- Added: Contact Form widget
- Addded: Ether Builder gui enhancements
- Fixed WP e-commerce plugin compatibility (disable builder tab for product custom post type in builder admin page)
- Fixed: WP search engine finds matches within content from Ether Builder now, too
- Fixed: Ether Builder stylesheets loaded only when necessary
- Fixed: Disappearing Ether Builder content after page update
- Fixed: Volt themes compatibility
- Fixed: Whitelight theme compatibility
- Fixed: Sport Edget theme compatibility
- Fixed: ithemes compatibility
Ether Builder 1.3.1
- Fixed: parse error for sidebar widgets
Ether Builder 1.3
- Added: Two-way support for sidebar widgets. You can use sidebar widgets in Ether Builder and the other way around!
- Added: Grid Slider functionality included (works with gallery, testimonials and services widget)
- Fixed: Colorbox conflict if a theme already had colorbox included
Planned in the next major update:
- WPML compatibility
- New widgets: Flickr, facebook, pricing tables, call to action bars.
- Alternative styles for existing widgets
- Coffee machine ;-)
- Looking forward to hearing your requests!
Just letting you know that we’ve rolled out a small Ether theme update. Changelog below.
- fixed 500 Internal server error on windows servers
- fixed super topbar margins and compact header mode
- fixed jumpy drag & drop interface in content builder